We here at Conte are pleased to announce our nominations for this year’s prestigious Pushcart Prize:
- Sarah Carson for "The Hole" from Conte 7.2
- Tom Daley for "Now Your Mother is the Lord of Death" from Conte 7.2
- Emma Sovich for "New Mardi Gras, Sydney" from Conte 8.1
- Thorpe Moeckel for "From the Bow and Stern" from Conte 8.1
- Corey Campbell for "Introduction to Airborne Radar" from Conte 8.1
- Lauren Almeida for "The Abandonment of the Flint" (which was serialized in six installments on our main page during the months of October and November)
Congratulations and best of luck to all of our nominees!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.